Soon, you’ll be receiving an email with a link to download your free copy of the “7 Secrets to Writing a Kick Ass and Marketable Screenplay” ebook.
(Look for it in your inbox.)
And as a new member of the ScriptBully nation, I’d like to offer you a limited-time DEAL where you can get all FIVE of my Screenwriting books on Amazon, for just the PRICE of THREE
That’s like 40% off …and less than the cost of some crappy matinee Michael Bay movie.
Here’s what other film peeps like yourself had to say:
- “Thank you for your frank and fruitful writing. I am in the process of treating your advice like my master’s class in script-writing rather than get another degree.” Mishe Harvey
- “I just finished reading How to Write a Screenplay… and love your writing style! Great information, concise and funny!!” –Karen Chassie
- ” Hi Michael, great concise advice in your books. Very refreshing!” – Steve Isles
- “I love the casual, straightforward way they are written! They are funny but contain some very good advice .” Louise Cogan
In the collection you get:
- Volume 1: How to Write a Screenplay That Doesn’t Suck and Will Actually Sell
- Volume 2: Screenplay Format Made (Stupidly) Easy
- Volume 3: How to Write a Movie Script With Characters That Don’t Suck
- Volume 4: How to Write a Script With Dialogue That Doesn’t Suck
- Volume 5: How to Sell a Screenplay Without Having Spielberg in Your Last Name