Hey There Screenwriter,
And for that you rock! (Honestly even a sentence or two helps.)
So, here’s how it’ll work:
2) Take a look at the book (and hopefully use it to help you write more)
3) Please leave a REVIEW, if you can, (even a sentence helps) by Wednesday, 17th of August (That’s when I’ll be pulling this page down.) Review link: http://scriptbully.com/blockreview
4) Write more than you ever thought possible (even more than Michael Bay thought possible)
WHAT DO I PUT IN MY REVIEW?
I don’t want to sway your review one way or the other, but some folks what should you put in a review.
Here are a couple questions I ask myself when writing reviews…
- What did I learn?
- Who else would benefit from this book or course?
- What specific tactics did they recommend?
- What’s my number-one takeaway?
Thanks again and if you have any questions, or you have trouble accessing the review copies, let me know. (I’m not super tech-y with that stuff but I’ll do my best.)